Here's what I'm hoping (and planning) to accomplish for this month. I'm not positive I'll get it all in, with a taper for one marathon and then another happening this month, but here it is:
- Swim #1: 5 miles (8047 meters).
- Swim #2: Complete a one-mile time trial in the pool (using only freestyle stroke with bilateral breathing) for a benchmark to work on improving over the winter.
- Bike: 140 miles.
- Run and walk in workouts: 90 miles (including 26.2 miles in the marathon).
- Crunches: 1000.
- Events: Complete the Baltimore Marathon upright and smiling (as a final long run in preparation for the New York City Marathon in November)
- Dream goal (optional!): Complete the Baltimore Marathon in under 5:40.
I think that should keep me busy!