Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Ironman professions

I submit, without comment or editorial alteration, some of the self-proclaimed professions of participants in Ironman Florida 2005:
PROFESINAL STRIPER
CONSULTOR
GEOLOGIST,HOMEMAKER
PSYCHOTHERAPIST
POWER TRADER
BUTCHER
STRESS ENGINEER
SELF-EMPOLYED
JEWLER
IT'S A SECRET !!!
MANAGMENT
PIZZERIA OWNER
UPS DELVIERY MAN
TRUSTED ADVISOR
CONDOM TESTER
CAT HERDER
SHIT PEDDLER
OPTITION
FUN SEEKER
ARMADILLO RANCHER
BIKE STORE MANEGER
HARIDRESSER
VC
ANIMAL HEALTH SALES
COMERCIANTE
HOOCHY MAMA
ALL AROUND SWELL GUY
POTATO FARMER
CABANA BOY
OXEGYN THIEF
BANKER/TURTLE CHASER
COLONOSCOPY TECHNICIAN
DOG PSYCHOLOGIST
MERCEDES DEALER
DOGLADY
SNAKE CHARMER
PLATYPUS WRANGLER/PHYSICIAN
FISH CHASER
COMIC BOOK HERO
IRONMAN ADDICT
BEER DRINKER
MY BABY DADDY
POST PUNK ENDURANCE JUNKIE
SLAVE TO THE MAN
RESTARAUNT
GEEK

and my favorites,

STAY AT HOME DAD
MOMMY

7 comments:

Recovering Alumni said...

Well...sounds like an interesting crowd!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Now you need to come up with something creative!

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

cute!

*jeanne* said...

Gee...and I usually just check the box marked "other" when asked occupation!

PuddyRat said...

I listed mine for IMC this year as "Celestial Wrangler." I figured if I was going to shoot for the stars, I better know how to reel one in.

Danny said...

I also liked:

Dean Bettis - Shark Bait
Jonas Colting - Womanizer

Quite a few superheros, although Domingo Fornoles Superhero/Architect) needed to get a second job to help pay the bills.

Unknown said...

Funny, I did a search on my name and found that my occupations made it to your blog. In all, we became Ironman. Domingo