Monday, October 24, 2005

Unrelated news bits

Lance Armstrong and Sheryl Crow are going to be hosting Saturday Night Live this week! Fun!

And for my buddies who are looking for the TRI-DRS email list and the DRS email list, they have been down since Friday and hopefully will be up and running again soon. I'm having major withdrawals! I miss my peeps!


I started a new Yahoo triathlon discussion group today as an emergency backup and place to post photos and use the calendar, etc., just in case TRI-DRS breaks again: Tri-talk. Anyone is welcome!

3 comments:

TriZilla said...

Thanks for the TRI-DRS update!! I want my list back! Waaahhhhhhhhh! Oh well, I guess I'll have to blog some more... :)

Steven said...

I'm watching SNL even though I have to get up early to run a 1/2 marathon the next day. Lance is a hero of mine and Sheryl is, well, HOT. My wife says it is OK to think that way about Sherly since my wife thinks Lance is cute, too!

Born To Endure said...

Why don't you post the new yahoo tri-drs site, maybe we'll get even more members..:-))