Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My cuties

Today we went to Picture People to get some two-year-old shots. It was exhausting getting them both ready, plus myself! I was reminded why I procrastinated four months getting their birthday photos. One shot with me I put in my right sidebar, scroll down a ways to see it. Here are the other two I bought, retouched a little on my computer after I got home:

Catherine had a tantrum entering the elevator inside Sears at the mall. I couldn't figure out what the problem was, until I remembered the only other place that she goes in the elevator: on the way up to see the Evil Pediatrician. No wonder she was frightened!

13 comments:

TriZilla said...

Nancy - You and your girls are BEAUTIFUL! I'm sure down the road you'll be glad you went through the hastle. :)

Nancy Toby said...

Awww, thanks! Yeah, I like it when we're DONE! It's pretty funny at the photo shoot too, when they're trying to wander off in different directions!

Recovering Alumni said...

Too cute for words!! I want to pinch their cheeks.

Kerry said...

Aw, they are very cute! I love the pic of all of you together. So sweet. :)

UltraMamaC said...

You can TELL how mischevious they are with those grins! They are too adorable (and Mom's looking pretty good, too)!

The last time we went for family pix was at GlamourShots and after waiting 90 minutes for my hair and makeup, the boys were ready to go home. It's a great portrait of us, but I laugh (now!!) at how horribly difficult it was to get us smiling all at the same time!

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Beautiful pictures!

Oldman said...

great looking kids!

Julia said...

They are so cute...though they do look like they're about to look around to see what kind of mischief they can get themselves into! You look beautiful in your "new" photo.

Nancy Toby said...

Thanks for your kind comments, everyone. :-) I think they're pretty cute girls, but I'm quite biased!

TriDaddy said...

Cute kids! And that is a great pic of the three of you too! We were really happy with our pics from the Picture People too.

Madame La Blog said...

cute kids!

Holly said...

SO CUTE! Who can blame Elizaeth for her elevator associations! I always cried when we turning left intstead of right at the end of a street back home ...

Left meant - Mean Grandma

Right meant - Fun Grandma!

Anonymous said...

Your daughters are incredibly cute!! I love the sidebar pic where you're with them. You are all beautiful!