Friday, October 07, 2005

Three in a row

Three days without a "real" workout. It's been a long time since I did that! But hey, if you can't slack off when you're tapering for a marathon, when can you? My creaky ankle is actually feeling much better than usual, so I think it's happy to get some respite.

I did manage to get the whole utility room masked and painted with one coat, so it's not like I was a complete blob. The new wall color is a deep, saturated color which the paint company calls Alaskan Blue but I would call colonial blue. I'm hoping that it will make the new white cabinets pop out while the rest of the clutter left in view fades into the background. It means I'm going to have to give it another coat before the white walls are completely covered.

I'll post some more photos on our progress next week some time.

1 comment:

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Can't wait to see the after pics.