Thursday, October 13, 2005

Totally unrelated

Call me a sicko, but these doctored photos of cats just crack me up.


Also totally unrelated: I'm thinking about buying a fake pre-lit Christmas tree, in the hopes it will last a dozen years or so and still look okay. I'm pretty damn sure that even if I buy this model, it won't look exactly like this once it gets to our house, though:


Yeah, I'm definitely going to have to order 18-foot ceilings in our next house. Or else jackhammer out the bottom of our attic.

6 comments:

Comm's said...

we have a fake tree thanks to Mighty Mo and Mistress' allergys. Oh well less mess and no sap.

Comm's said...

BTW, 2nd post here...a christmas blog in October. Yeeesh Nancy its only Yom Kipper not Thanksgiving today.

tri-mama said...

It would take my tribe about 30 seconds before they would slide down that bannister and take out that tree.

Nancy Toby said...

Yeah, that would make an EXCELLENT sliding banister!!

Sorry for the Xmas post in October - I've already seen BIG Xmas displays in the department stores here! Ugh!

Cliff said...

What kind of mess up cat site is that? Quite funny though :)

Granny said...

Fake definitely because the trees in the lots always look dried out(as well as prohibitvely expensive) and I want to live through Christmas. We do the lights and trim. With 3 girls helping, it's always interesting looking.

I bought a live tree the first year we lived here, drowned it with water, and was still on edge until it was out of here. We had a live tree when I was growing up but my uncle grew the trees and we cut our own. Makes a lot of difference.

Congratulatons on the marathon.