Thursday, May 25, 2006

Photos from Columbia

Here's one from the end of the bike leg at Columbia last weekend. See? I told you I had fun! This was on one of the slower turns, maneuvering out of stopped traffic into the park, so I was up off the aerobars.

The running photos that *jeanne* took are all better than the official photographer's running shots.

This photo makes me look forward to some more long rides this coming weekend!









And here I am coming out of the water. I'm very happy that the swim is over, really I am!! I have no idea why I should look like I'm crying!!

Of course, I'm always about to fall over for the first wobbly three or four steps out of the water before my legs regain their circulation!

8 comments:

Mojo said...

You and Buttercup look great in that photo, nice smile!

:) said...

You rock, Nancy. That's all there is to it.

KLN said...

LOOK at the difference between this year and last year. You look amazing!

Papa Louie said...

Wow, I am impressed with your training and racing goals. I will have to watch your blog for all your race results and Ironman adventures. Congratulations and hope your training goes well for you.

Ann Ewbank said...

I think the look on your face coming out of the water is one of *focus*. You look confident!

Cliff said...

Grea tpics :)....i love action shots

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Oh, quit - you don't look look like you're crying. You look like you just finished a 1500 meter swim! Congrats, you look awesome!

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

Nice bike photo! You look very comfortable. Very few swim photos look "good" to me. Maybe the water makes the skin pale. I don't know. Either way, it didn't stop you from setting a big swim PR.