Sunday, May 21, 2006

I'm off!

I'm catching up on a couple of emails while caffeinating before I jump in the minivan and speed off to Columbia, Maryland!

THANK YOU EVERYONE for all your encouraging words! They mean a lot to me and I will carry your good thoughts with me on the course today.

Watch this space for a quick-n-dirty race report later tonight!!!

And please please please may the Cookie Monster song ("C is for cookie, that's good enough for me") which is stuck in my head be replaced by something better before the start of the swim . . . .

6 comments:

Mojo said...

Sending you good vibes. You are probably on the bike now.

Go Nancy and Buttercup! I can't wait until I can read your race report!

Sara said...

Hope my vibes helped. Considering it is probably 12 o'clock there, your quickness might be finished.

Come back by my space for photos of the toe.

Ann Ewbank said...

I know you are going to do great! See ya on the flip side!

Lynne said...

How about "I love trash... Everything dirty or dingey or dusty... Anything...Oh I love trash" GOOD LUCK - You'll be awesome!

Ellie Hamilton said...

So it IS today, right? ;-P

I'm dying to hear something.

I would probably replace "C is For Cookies" with "Whiskey for my man, and beer for my horses...."

Una said...

Good luck Nancy!!

I want cookies now.