Friday, December 16, 2005

Straight from the darkroom

Here are the first couple trial photos off the new camera. I *thought* I set the time correctly.... Catherine is still not feeling well and didn't care to deal with the paparazzi. Some of the camera reviews crticized this model for having a weak flash, but it seems fine to me for close-ups! The exposures are great!


Elisabeth is a little Curly Top straight from her bath. She got her bangs cut a little by Mom tonight - her hair was getting in her eyes and making a cute little topknot was not a happy solution as far as Elisabeth was concerned.

2 comments:

Steven said...

That camera works very well. And look at those curls! Hopefully she'll keep them...but being the father of two girls myself I know she'll hate them. Girls with curl want it straight and girls with straight want it curly.
Go figure.

Nancy Toby said...

Awww, thanks for the nice comments! :-)