Thursday, December 29, 2005

Are you heading to Frostbite Falls?

At the end of January we're going to be holding a virtual gathering once again at Frostbite Falls. Check out Karen's instructions on exactly how to get there.

As for me, I believe that Frostbite Falls lies about 6 km directly downstream from me. I'll dive in and start swimming there on January 3rd. I do need to take a little detour for some Goofy stuff on the 7-8 of January, but I'll be back in the water promptly to resume my journey. I also may do a little workout below the falls once I get there, but I know it's at least 6000 meters from here. If I get there early, I'll put a few more logs on the fire and warm up my Maryland crab cakes to share.

See you all there! Keep the cocoa warm!

1 comment:

tri-mama said...

I'm in. I need to make a spreadsheet. My first several steps will be the ones that plunge me into the icy waters of Lake Minnetonka as a guppy in the Polar Bear plunge. If I can do that, I can do anything-well so long as I don't think about it too much to beging with.