Thursday, August 18, 2005

We need this!

Oooh, an IRONMAN double jogstroller! Since many of my days are spent pushing the girls around in the double jogstroller, I think we *really* need to buy this one, for inspiration value if nothing else. It's nearly twice the price (~$350) of the Baby Trend jogstroller we have now, but isn't the logo alone worth it!? Plus (not shown) it has the full "IRONMAN" logo across the canopy. And who could miss that day-glo yellow - almost the same color as Buttercup!?

Our jogstroller has a slow leak in one tire, so I've been pumping it up almost every day. That means it's time to buy a new one, right?

Yesterday we did a five mile walk, broken up by a half an hour at the playground. The slide was too hot to slide on, so instead I let the girls splash in the creek with their shoes on. Dad would have been horrified.

Somewhere Elisabeth decided to throw out her obligatory pacifier along the way. That's 2 pacifiers and a shoe tossed from the jogstroller in a month. It may just be time to give up both pacifiers and shoes. Then diapers, too, I hope.

3 comments:

Born To Endure said...

I am such a sucker for anything with the M-Dot on it...hope you enjoy it!!!

Nancy Toby said...

Heh, I should tell the girls that they can have one after they finish an Ironman. :-)

:) said...

Nancy, I was going to comment the same thing..."now girls, you know you can't wear the t-shirt or ride in the stroller until you complete the race!!!"