Wednesday, August 10, 2005

People who inspire me

Reading my fellow bloggers' accounts of their challenges and strategies for success never fails to inspire me.

Good reads today:

Wil's story of her inaugural half ironman (in several installments)
Holly's good news about her training for the Marine Corps Marathon (while continuing melanoma treatments)
Jeanne's fun photos of her day as an extra on the set of Flags of our Fathers, filming near me in Arlington, Virginia
Linae tackling several big challenges, all at once, with a concrete strategy
Lee's determined approach with "... actions which bring results"

And let me throw in a token male blogger, just for fun:
Oldman's continuing adventures with a collie and a cup of coffee

At the same time, I find a large number of the blogs in my list have only one or two posts all summer. Time to cull my list again so I stop clicking on blogs that have ground to a halt. Stagnant blogs do NOT inspire me.

1 comment:

Nancy Toby said...

Umh oh... now the Asshole Police are after me and there's no place to hide!!