Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Blackwater Duathlon plaque


I tried to scan the plaque I received, but it didn't work well - only the logo part scanned, the rest of the plaque is too dark. It's the same artwork that's on the t-shirts, which were nice.

HERE is a link to the official photos from the event. The one on Buttercup is okay. It was funny, I think Buttercup got more cheers on the course than I did! Even when I was out on the RUN course (and Buttercup was already safely back resting in the bike rack), somebody yelled "Go Buttercup!". What's up with THAT!? LOL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I think thats cute...nice for buttercup too ;)

UltraMamaC said...

those are great shots -- you and *jeanne* always look so nice in your race photos. WTG Buttercup!

Oldman said...

nice photos.... looks like you were having fun!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos! It's always great to see someone smiling in the middle of a tri.