Friday, August 26, 2005

Happy swimmer

I've turned on word verification for comments because I loathe comment spam. I'm sorry they've ruined it for the rest of us. :-( I also loathe cowardly commenters who use the cloak of anonymity to leave nasty personal remarks and other filthy evidence of their vile personalities while lacking the courage to claim their own words. That goes double for quasi-anonymous folks, who have gone to all the trouble of signing up for a blogger account yet put no other information about themselves on the site, with the sole objective of spewing rudeness and ugliness in their derogatory comments. You know who you are. "Uh, tell us how you really feel, Nance." But anyway....

For my *nicer* readers, here's one of the happiest little bears you're ever likely to see. I wish I looked that happy when I swim! I think I probably look just about that plump.

4 comments:

Holly said...

I'm sure with time you could look that happy swimming but I don't think you will EVER resemble a Polarbear in the water. Sometimes you are silly!

Polarbears don't have lean runner's legs and you do! I know because I have seen them running away from me on the track too many times!

Nancy Toby said...

LOL! Maybe *once*! I thought he was kind of cute! How come HE gets to swim without having to use all this lateral rolling stuff?

Hope the Big Move is going okay, Holly!!! :-)

Born To Endure said...

I am so excited following your swimming journey!! You can do this Nancy, everytime you swim, you will get stronger and stronger one stroke at a time!!!!

*jeanne* said...

I do like those polar bear pics! Very cute! (Is that condescending? I wouldn't want to piss off a pair of polar bears!)