Monday, August 22, 2005

Speaking of slimeballs

I couldn't be more delighted that that cowardly human sewage Eric Rudolph got life in prison without hope of parole for the deadly bombing at Centennial Park at the Atlanta Summer Olympic Games in 1996. In fact, I think a substantially harsher penalty would be entirely deserved for his terrorist acts, including his deadly bombing of an abortion clinic in 1998.

I was at Centennial Plaza that very day for my work at the Olympics, just a few hours before the bombing occurred.



Another interesting Google mapping application: Map the registered sex offenders that live near you. Uh, if they're registered. Take a look at Washington, DC: there's a pretty scary concentration of them in the Southeast quadrant of the city.

3 comments:

Oldman said...

thanks for the link to the sexoffenders website. i checked my communjity. none were found in my specific community however there were quite a few "near-by". it's good to know who and where and their pictures!

Lone Ranger said...

Well, aren't WE bloodthirsty. Imagine what carnage was going in INSIDE that abortion clinic WITHOUT the use of bombs.

Nancy Toby said...

Oh. And women exercising their legal right to choose justifies murdering one person and blinding and disfiguring nurse Emily Lyons? How sick is that notion!?

I could have been one of those victims in Millenium Plaza. I was *there* that day. I take the bombing pretty personally.