Thursday, April 27, 2006

Tab Energy sucks

I got a free sample of this stuff, "created specifically for women with a sense of style and purpose." Huh? What ridiculous hype.

Yuck. It tastes like fruity artificially-sweetened water.

It is NOT cola flavored. It is not "Tab". It supposedly has a "pink, delicious taste." Well, they got the pink part right. The delicious part is an unmitigated lie. I can't seem to find out how much caffeine it has, but some. That's it's only redeeming feature, as far as I can tell. It has only 5 calories, so "Energy" is a misnomer, too.

But probably Dawn would like it. For the pink part.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I think it's alright.. It's cheaper than Red Bull and has the same effect for me, so I may consume it again. I still can't get over that my mom used to stockpile Tab when I was younger. It seems weird that I'm drinking it now.

Mojo said...

I never like the original Tab. I don't think I've ever seen it down here in hickville, now that I think about it.

Chris said...

They still make Tab??! I don't think I've seen a Tab can in ages. Although I guess that could tell you how much attention I pay or how often I go to the store. :)

Anonymous said...

I heard that silly advertisement. I wondered myself how an "energy" drink could have no calories!

But I always wondered what "pink" tastes like :)

Unknown said...

I like the drink - it tastes like Jolly Ranchers candy. I've had trouble finding it, though. Stores sometimes carry it, and then they don't. And then they do.