Thursday, April 06, 2006

Good luck athletes!

Best wishes, following seas, and tailwinds to those intrepid athletes tackling some amazing events this weekend!

Neill Morgan, #601 in the Marathon du Sables in Morocco

Benny (who thinks he's anonymous, so I'll omit his surname), #1373 in Ironman Arizona (and Nytro, the Iron Sherpa).

Catherine Paulson, #596 in Ironman Arizona

. . . and everyone else competing!

And while I remember it - good luck to 149 of you triathletes out there who entered the Hawaii Ironman Lottery, results of which will be announced on April 15th.

1 comment:

Flo said...

It's going to be an exciting weekend watching all these races!!

Let's see, the Ironman lottery is on my birthday and I live in Hawaii. Maybe if those lottery hopefuls send me a nice present it will help their chances ;)