Saturday, April 01, 2006

It's always something

Not only did we not accomplished a gosh-darned thing during our hospital visit last week (when we were supposed to get a definitive hearing test for Elisabeth) but:
  • Naturally they haven't called us back yet to re-schedule as promised by last Friday
  • Both girls have developed colds (only their 2nd or 3rd cold in their lives, so I'm pretty sure that the hospital is where they picked it up)
Elisabeth seems like she feels pretty rotten, but Catherine is her normal Danger Girl self. I just found her in the kitchen standing on the tray of her high chair after she had extricated herself from the seat belt.

I'm just hoping I don't develop cold symptoms before the Cherry Blossom Ten Miler tomorrow. None yet, knock on wood, and it promises to be such beautiful spring weather for a change that I'd really like to enjoy the day.

2 comments:

onepinkfuzzy said...

good luck tomorrow!!!

Holly said...

I just read your "Catherine" story to Jim and we agree that she has no fear of heights!