Friday, April 21, 2006

The routine

I haven't had much to say about workouts lately, I guess. They're there - every day I do a little something, never quite as much as I would like, naturally, and record it in the sidebar and on my spreadsheet. And count the calories, too. Just putting the deposits in the Bank of Ironman every week in the run, bike, and swim columns! Yeah, there's a nutrition column too for the fourth discipline.

I may run a local 10K tomorrow, depending on weather and my husband's availability to watch the girls. This morning I went for a short swim until the pool was taken over by the aquacizers, and then took the girls to the park. They're much more naturally athletic than I'll ever be! Oh, to have that energy, and to run and run and run just for the joy of being in motion!

And climb and slide and run and run and run and fall down laughing!

6 comments:

Mark said...

Lovely children, Nancy. They sure bring on a smile don't they?

Backofpack said...

I love it when you post pictures of your girls! Kids never walk when they can run or hop. We should follow their lead...

Una said...

Gorgeous Nancy. Nothing more beautiful than laughing children.

KLN said...

I wish I could run like a little girl!

The fun they are having just jumps right out at you. Looks like a lovely day!

Sixteen Chickens said...

Wow those girls are growing up so fast! Did you roll around in the dandelions too?

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Great photos. Love photos of kids, especially ones in pink...lol.