Sunday, February 19, 2006

Upcoming blogversary

Wow, it's nearly a year that I've been blathering away on this blog! March 4th of 2005 was my start date.

So to celebrate, I just entered our local B&A Half Marathon again this year, which is in a couple of weeks. It was my first real (but brief) race report on the blog, and so I'll do it again this year, just to come full circle.

Plus since I didn't do my long run today, I feel the need to put one on the schedule, paid in full, to make CERTAIN that I do it!! Hmm, maybe that's backwards, maybe I should actually DO the long runs before race day? Oh well, why start now? ;-)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the anniversary!

Lynne said...

Yes, once you pay, you have to run the race. Good for you!! Happy Blogversary! It's been a joy to read!