Friday, January 13, 2006

We're famous!

Jeanne and I were featured in a column by Lani Teshima at Mouse Planet! Which, by the way, is a great online resource for anyone planning on visiting The Mouse.

Is anyone doing the half marathon coming up on September 17th at Disneyland in Anaheim? The medal for that (which we saw at the Expo) looked as fabulous as the WDW medals - a big heavy gold Cinderella's castle! Or in Florida, there's the Minnie 15K on May 7th.

As for me, I probably won't repeat this race (I don't like to repeat most races except the local ones that are easy to get to), but I may go down to Orlando for their Olympic or half Ironman triathlon one of these days when the girls are older.

2 comments:

Cliff said...

Great article...Nancy you are famous ;)

:) said...

Wow...a celebrity...