Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Goofy results!

Since Disney/EMMI didn't do it, fast runner and TRI-DRS member, Joe Bator (1:26 2006 Disney half, 3:26 2006 Disney marathon, 19th place overall Goofy) compiled the overall results for the Goofy Challenge at Walt Disney World in 2006 and shared them with me. Thanks, Joe!!

My chip time total of 9:52:24 for 39.3 miles put me in 2169th place out of 2315 finishers (93%), 966th/1069 women (90%), and 158th/177 in my age group (89%), which is right about where I usually rank in marathons.

Jeanne's chip time total of 8:17:04 for 39.3 miles put her in 1539th place out of 2315 finishers (66%), 578th/1069 women (54%), and 55th/117 in her age group (47%).

Not that we were actually racing or anything. It's just nice to know!


Note: If he puts his compilation of the results online, I'll be sure to post a link here.

5 comments:

Wedgie said...

Did he compile a complete list, and is it available to view online? I know someone who did the Goofy Challenge I'm sure she'd be interested.

Nancy Toby said...

He's trying to figure out a way to post it on his blog now - I'll be sure to post a link if he does make the whole thing publicly available.

Kewl Nitrox said...

You completed it, that's more than can be said of many many others. :)

I like your shopping spree - the granny gear casette is a good investment - saved my life back in Canada many winters back...

tri-mama said...

Not racing huh....????? You're not catching my bug are you? I like your wall planner-I've been trying to figure out how to plan races and training-now I have a very useable answer. Good thing we pay taxes, I have to go to the office supply store to get my year end stuff today, now how can I deduct that calender?

Joe B said...

Hye Nancy,

Rob B is hosting them for me. They can be found here:

http://www.robbyb.com/goofy/

Joe B.