- Goofy's Race and a Half, WDW: 7-8 Jan 06 (half marathon #20+?, marathon #9)
- Columbia Triathlon: 21 May 06
- Eagleman Ironman 70.3: 11 Jun 06
- IronGirl Sprint Tri: 27 Aug 06
So with Columbia and Eagleman in the spring again, next year's triathlon calendar is starting to look a lot like this year. Only faster. :-)
Who is with me!? They're great races!!!
For now, I need to:
- Find a convenient road race in December to carry my long distance run fitness in between the NY City Marathon in early November and Goofy in early January (perhaps a local half marathon, plus a few miles, or a half followed by another 13-to-18 miles the next day). Races as supported training runs are SO much better than grueling long unsupported solo runs.
- Cross Chesapeakeman off my list for 2005 - I probably won't do an IM relay marathon there, just volunteer and cheer on Ellie. It's possible I may DNS the Seagull Century, too, since my husband has some activities he really would like to do that day (and he's had a lot of days watching the girls when I've been training or in an event lately).
- Decide about Ironman Florida 2006 before the NY City Marathon (#8), since registration is the following morning.
- Find a mid-spring marathon #10: maybe Shamrock in Virginia Beach or Ocean Drive in Cape May, NJ. Then there probably will be the Calgary Marathon (#11) in July, too, with Karen and Dawn (among others). If I'm not totally burned out on marathons by then.
- And oh yeah. Get the dishwasher replaced. Bah. Frankly, I'd rather run a marathon.