Thursday, September 15, 2005

Bike Trainer no Survivor

So I was all set for a nice hour or so with Jeff Probst and the new used bike trainer (that a friend shipped to me a while back). Except once I got it set up I found out that the rear wheel doesn't fit on it properly. So no bike trainer tonight as planned.

My program of 100 crunches every few days hasn't yielded a firm tummy by any means, but I'm getting more endurance doing them. Now I only have to stop for a breather at 50 instead of at 20.

Let's see about a few sets of upper body dumbbells during CSI as a substitute for that bike trainer workout....

5 comments:

Chris said...

Perhaps you haven't seen the 6-pack shine through yet, but I bet your lower back thanks you at the end of longer days on your feet! The fact that you've more than doubled the number of crunches that you can do straight is impressive enough.

Born To Endure said...

I give you credit Nancy, I hate doing anything core related..and...I totally loved Survivor last night..it looks like it's not going to be a cake walk for these guys!!!

:) said...

Ack...we are supposed to be doing core work too???

Oldman said...

training wheels?

*jeanne* said...

Crunches...
yak gak yuck...
You're doing GREAT. Maybe my lower back would feel better if I had some of your discipline!

*utnhif*