Thursday, November 03, 2005

Following the NY City Marathon

For those who wish to follow along from home:

I have heard that TV coverage will begin at 2PM EST on NBC. I can't seem to find a link to confirm that, however. Perhaps check the local NBC affliate site, WNBC or your local listings.

Runner Tracking: Can probably be done here. I'm #44100, and I should be on about a 6-hour finish pace, I hope.

Review of some of the elite contenders: wheelers; women; men.


Update: In the United States, NBC Sports will broadcast a one-hour highlights show nationwide beginning at 2:00pm EST on November 6; check your local listings for details. In New York City, it will be on Channel 4.

4 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

I'll be thinking about you and I'll log on and track you if I can.

You'll do great! Remember to have fun!

Born To Endure said...

I'll be here tracking you..good luck Nancy, it will be an awesome day!!

Recovering Alumni said...

You'll rock the course as usual, I'm sure. Good luck.

I would give both of those sentences exclamation points, but my number keys don't seem to be working right now.

UltraMamaC said...

OMG, the men's finish was amazing. And then they ended the telecast with a shot of the medal. I SO want that medal now! Can't wait to hear your report.