Thursday, June 30, 2005

June Totals

It's time to reflect on the month of June. I probably won't get in any more workouts today, other than perhaps some upper body dumbbell work and torso work on the stability ball, but I don't count those in my totals.

My June monthly totals:
Swimming: 2912 yards (most of it at Eagleman)
Cycling: 94 miles
Running: 68 miles
1 half Ironman triathlon completed, so I accomplished my only June goal

May totals:
Swimming: 6048 yards
Cycling: 91.4 miles
Running: 40.2 miles

June summary: I'm holding steady in cycling, up 69% in running mileage (as planned, starting on marathon training), and way way down in swimming (since I practically stopped swimming after Eagleman on June 12th). I think I'm just starting to regain my motivation to swim, so I'll try to reboot my system now and begin some more regular swimming in July. What's on the agenda for this month?

July goals:
Log every bite of food this month
Follow the Tour de France and my fantasy cycling league
Swim: 3520 yards (2 miles) just for practice
Cycle: 105 miles
Run: 75 miles
Other training: Complete 2100 crunches (100 per weekday)
Events: Complete 1 duathlon (5K-30K-5K)

What are YOUR plans for the month of July?

1 comment:

Comm's said...

good job. I tried to keep track of all this and i just cant do it.