Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Two cuties two

Catherine and Elisabeth yesterday playing in the recliner (rocking wildly and laughing and screaming more loudly the harder the rocking got) along with Catherine's all-time favorite guardian animal, Tiger, and the pink and lavender Jinglebear that *jeanne* gave them. :-)


Perhaps I should load them in the jogstroller and head out to the park to burn off some of that excess energy before they destroy the house?? Or maybe I should hook up the recliner to a generator and let them power the air conditioner.

7 comments:

TriDaddy said...

Now you're on to something... if only I could bottle my two-year old's energy for my next race!

Nancy Toby said...

Let me know when you figure out how!

Maybe if you got a really BIG bottle, and put the kid inside.... ;)

Tracy said...

How cute! Wow, they're really growing up!

:) said...

Whew, they will be driving soon!

Mark said...

are you trying to out-do my cute picture? ;)

Well done! They are lovely.

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

Go for the generator!

Nancy Toby said...

They keep squirming out of the little harnesses, dammit. More duct tape....