Sunday, June 11, 2006

I'm home!

Thanks for watching out for me at Eagleman, everyone! I appreciate it greatly and thought of you all often while I was out there!

My results are here.

Swim 1.2 miles: 55:30
T1: 4:31
Bike 56 miles: 3:44:38
T2: 3:51
Run 13.1 miles: 2:42:02
Finish: 7:30:32

Finish time (and bike leg time) includes about 13 minutes attending to a flat coming out of T1! The swim was also rougher and scarier than any swim I've ever done, but I survived it.

That's still about 80 minutes off last year's finish time. I'll take it!! Happy happy dance!

Detailed report to follow soon. . . .

13 comments:

Born To Endure said...

Great!!!! I'm doing my happy dance ya know!!! :-D Congrats!!!

Heather said...

That is AWESOME, Nancy. What improvement!!!! Way to rock it.

Bolder said...

The Return of the Nancinator!

You totally represented. Well done. And, a substantial PR to boot.

One step closer to IRON!!

Fe-lady said...

Congratulations on completing a tough race on a challenging course! I bet you are so proud of yourself right now...pix along with story later??? (Please? You know how I like the photos!)

Habeela said...

Oh my word! You are so going to kick my butt at Steelhead! That is one awesome result! Way to go!

Cliff said...

CONGRATS....boy that must be a tough swim..

Ironayla said...

Great job and awesome on the PR!!!

Ann Ewbank said...

Flippin' awesome! Way to go on the PR!

Mojo said...

You had a flat?? I bet you were glad you did your changing sessions in the kitchen! Great tire changing time.

Hollyfish said...

WOW!!!! 80 minutes of improvement...that's HUGE!!!! Way to go. And nice job managing what looked like a crazy choppy swim!!! AWESOME!!!

LeahC said...

80 minutes!!!!! That's flippin' awesome! nice job.

Julia said...

80 minutes PLUS a tire change?
That is so great!!

Comm's said...

Those are really solid times nancy. I really liked that run split after the solid bike number.

You got IM. YOur going to beat me!