Sunday, June 11, 2006

I'm home!

Thanks for watching out for me at Eagleman, everyone! I appreciate it greatly and thought of you all often while I was out there!

My results are here.

Swim 1.2 miles: 55:30
T1: 4:31
Bike 56 miles: 3:44:38
T2: 3:51
Run 13.1 miles: 2:42:02
Finish: 7:30:32

Finish time (and bike leg time) includes about 13 minutes attending to a flat coming out of T1! The swim was also rougher and scarier than any swim I've ever done, but I survived it.

That's still about 80 minutes off last year's finish time. I'll take it!! Happy happy dance!

Detailed report to follow soon. . . .

15 comments:

Shelley said...

Great!!!! I'm doing my happy dance ya know!!! :-D Congrats!!!

Heather said...

That is AWESOME, Nancy. What improvement!!!! Way to rock it.

Bolder said...

The Return of the Nancinator!

You totally represented. Well done. And, a substantial PR to boot.

One step closer to IRON!!

Fe-lady said...

Congratulations on completing a tough race on a challenging course! I bet you are so proud of yourself right now...pix along with story later??? (Please? You know how I like the photos!)

Habeela said...

Oh my word! You are so going to kick my butt at Steelhead! That is one awesome result! Way to go!

Susan said...

That's a huge improvement! Great job.

Cliff said...

CONGRATS....boy that must be a tough swim..

Ironayla said...

Great job and awesome on the PR!!!

Ann Ewbank said...

Flippin' awesome! Way to go on the PR!

Mojo said...

You had a flat?? I bet you were glad you did your changing sessions in the kitchen! Great tire changing time.

GatorJamie said...

An hour-20 off last year's time!? You are gonna SMOKE IMFL.

Spence said...

WOW!!!! 80 minutes of improvement...that's HUGE!!!! Way to go. And nice job managing what looked like a crazy choppy swim!!! AWESOME!!!

LeahC said...

80 minutes!!!!! That's flippin' awesome! nice job.

Julia said...

80 minutes PLUS a tire change?
That is so great!!

Comm's said...

Those are really solid times nancy. I really liked that run split after the solid bike number.

You got IM. YOur going to beat me!