Monday, June 05, 2006

Gear bag

Looking for a smaller gear bag or transition bag? These ASICS mesh backpacks are available from www.roadrunnersports.com for **FIVE BUCKS** (plus shipping). I bought one and while they're not all that huge, and the top doesn't close securely, they're well made and still a good size for transporting a small wetsuit or a bike helmet and shoes, or to take a towel and swimsuit and goggles to the pool.

If this link doesn't work, go to www.roadrunnersports.com and do a search on "backpack" and it will come up.

8 comments:

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

If I buy another bag, my husband will kill me. He already calls be the bag lady. Scuba gear bag, swim bag, transition bag, travel pack, back pack, snorkle bag...it get's crazy.

But it's a pretty bag!

Flo said...

I got one of those bags free from Asics and they are great. I use it for my wet stuff all the time and love it!!! For $5 I may have to got buy another. I love the front pocket, very convenient.

:) said...

COOL!

Brooke said...

Oh, I love a good bag.

Shelly said...

Must.check.this.out. I too have a bag obsession, Trifeist.

Nancy Toby said...

jkrunning:

Present company included? ;-)

Born To Endure said...

sweet...you find the coolest things Nancy!!

Comm's said...

I have picked up like three of those types of bags and their great. One for running gear, a small one for swimming gear for the pool. Good call posting the link. Five bucks is about all I would pay for one.