Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Soon to be stripped of her medal

Catherine decided it was a good idea today to try on Mommy's jogbra and medals.

I don't care if she wants to wear my clothes. (She's still got a few years to learn how to put on a jogbra the right way around).

But obviously regarding the medal I didn't raise her right.

The proper response to a kid like this is, "You want a medal? Go earn one your own damn self."

Fortunately it was just a 10K medal. I had to pry her grubby little fingers off the half Ironman medals.

7 comments:

Dianne W. said...

But mommy???? I need YOU to enter me into a race with a medal at the finish. Or can I just keep this one?

Laurie said...

Trying on the jogbra is funnier than the medal. Medals are shiny so of course she is going to want to wear it!

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

She wants to grow up and be just like her mommy. How sweet!

Unknown said...

oh.my.gosh. that is too cute.

and thanks for the patience to get through whatever infinate loop to post to my blogger beta fiasco.

I CAN HEAR YOU NOW!!!! YAY!!!

Downhillnut said...

Yup, time for a kiddie race with medals. You could even stage one of your own with the girls' buddies and dollar store medals. If she complains they're light, tell her she'll have to grow into the hefty ones :)

jbmmommy said...

The local marathon has a kid race with medals for finishers. My 3 1/2 year old is already asking us to sign him up- it's next October. I'm hoping to find something before then.

Cute picture.

Holly said...

:) sounds like somebody wants to be just like Mommy!