Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Creative babysitting

My babysitter's little sister (who I think is about 9) came to the door yesterday while the babysitter was here for my session at the track. The little sister loves playing with the girls! Fine with me, more activity and attention for them!

After they left for the evening I found a list that she had written out for her agenda entitled "What to do with the twins".

It read (spelling as original):

1. Play catch
2. Play with blocks
3. ring around the roseie
4. Watch a move (there choose)
5. Seattle down
6. have dinner! there choose

(followed by four more lines for more activities to be filled in later, I suppose.)

That cracked me up! All for less than 2 hours with the girls. Very sweet, and it's clear that she wants to be helpful. Plus she's well-organized. I can recognize a kindred soul in a fellow list-maker. Maybe in a few more years when the big sister goes off to college I can give her a job, too!

3 comments:

TriDaddy said...

It's been a long time since I "seattled down"...

Born To Endure said...

awwwwwwwww that's so sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! It could be me had she written that list on an index card!