Thursday, March 22, 2007

New gear

No, no new bike stuff. (Although my most recent bike purchases did arrive and they look awesome).

I just received a stainless steel butter dish that I bought on eBay.

So a debacle like this should never happen in our household again. I'm sure you're all relieved to hear of this.

At least we won't repeat that particular debacle. We'll just have other kinds of debacles.

In other shopping news (don't you all hold your breath for my shopping posts?), on March 6th I ordered an Amgen Tour of California Microfiber Jacket because I had a discount code and it sounded pretty cheap indeed, $19 with shipping. I thought it might have been mismarked, but that's their problem, right? Just TODAY (yes, that would be 16 whole days later) they emailed me to tell me it was supposedly out of stock. I'll bet it was. Just can't get good service anywhere these days, can you?

No comments: