1. It's a new number - unused by anyone ever before in the history of Ironman Florida. I'm the first to wear it.
2. It's a simple progression, just missing the last term: 2, 4, 8, and 4(squared).
3. There is no verse 24:84 anywhere in the Bible, so unlike Ellie, I have had no messages from Yahweh encoded for me there.
How about Exodus 48:4 or 4:84 - nope, doesn't exist.
How about Jeremiah (book 24), verse 8:4?? Bingo!!!
"Say to them, 'This is what the LORD says: 'When men fall down, do they not get up? When a man turns away, does he not return?'"
“Jeremiah, say to the people, ‘This is what the Lord says:‘When people fall down, don’t they get up again? When they discover they’re on the wrong road, don’t they turn back?'"
4. S.2484 An act to amend title 38, United States Code, to simplify and improve pay provisions for physicians and dentists and to authorize alternate work schedules and executive pay for nurses, and for other purposes. Introduced by Arlen Specter in 2004, and passed into law.
5. Strong's number 02484 of The KJV Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is hylx, or Chelyah, which means jewels or jewelry. Used in Hosea 2:13: ""And I will punish her for the days of the Baals when she used to offer sacrifices to them and adorn herself with her earrings and jewelry, and follow her lovers, so that she forgot Me," declares the Lord."
6. Strong's number 2484 of The New Testament Greek Lexicon is Itourai, meaning "past the limits" or "he will arrange". Itouraia is the name of a mountainous region, lying northeast of Palestine and west of Damascus. At the time when John the Baptist made his public appearance it was subject to Philip the Tetrarch, son of Herod the Great, among the regions assigned to this prince after his father's death. It was brought under Jewish control by King Aristobulus around 100 B.C. Its inhabitants had been noted for robbery and skillful use of the bow.