Tuesday, April 26, 2005

My girls

playgroundHere are my girls Elisabeth (lavender jacket) and Catherine (red jacket) at the playground we always go to in the double jogstroller. They're always happy to arrive. Leaving the park often entails a screaming and kicking tantrum, but I guess that just means they liked their visit so much they hate to leave.

















two cutiesElisabeth on the left, Catherine on the right. Curly and straight, quiet and noisy. I caught them after their bath engaging in some weird twin tongue-licking ritual. I don't have any idea what that was about, but I think it made a cute pic.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute! Yeah, the twin thing is odd. I'm sure they have their own secret codes.

I still get the tantrums when we leave the playground unless I plan trips for right at dusk, and say when the sun goes behind those houses, it's time to leave. No arguing with the sun, and I get great twilight "magic hour" photos to boot.

-c
TxSkatemom

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Sooooooooooo Sweet!

:) said...

Man, I wanted twins so bad when my wife got pregnant. Yikes, I can hardly handle one!!! My hat (helmet) is off to you for being able to cope. Very cute/sweet indeed!

Tracy said...

AHHHHHHHHH!! They are SO adorable!

soccerdad said...

they are so cute!
my twins did the same type of thing before they were talking. one would mumble something, then the other would, then they would both start laughing at the same time. only they understood. it was hilarious.