Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Slow snow day

I've just made the leap and switched over to New Blogger. As if I had much choice! Now I can't seem to post all my photos, but here's a couple.

Elisabeth had a scheduled day off school today anyway, so the snow didn't give us a bonus day. Just having a slow day around the house, baking bread. This was the view out the living room window this morning, but it's 3/4 melted off now. Between those houses across the street is our little sliver of "Water View" which right now is "Ice View".

It's nice when they're being friendly, a horror when they're not!

5 comments:

Iron Pol said...

It looks like a Nancy Toby blog. It reads like a Nancy Toby blog. But it's not. It's a pod-blog from outerspace.

We'll call it "Invasion of the Bloggy Snatchers."

Read Nytro's blog. She figured out at least one of Blogger's bugs.

*jeanne* said...

Pretty!

Fe-lady said...

Yummm...I can almost smell the fragrance of home made bread.
Pretty snow-did you guys make a snowman?

Unknown said...

Mmmmm. Fresh bread ... so jealous!

Vickie said...

It sounds like you were forced to switch the same way I was: it wouldn't let me log on anymore under the old blogger. I think they are randomly going through blogs and forcing the issue. Or maybe it is done alphabetically? Either way, eventually, like they said, it will happen to all. One problem I didn't like which got solved only yesterday was not having my comment appear as anonymous or with my name but no e-mail attached, making it impossible to respond to people without going back to my blog, which I don't want to do every time. To eliminate this problem, and make the new blogger more user and comment friendly, you need to go to your dashboard, edit profiles, and select show e-mail. The only other problem then is when you want to comment to someone under old blogger and you are in the new, it asks you to log onto your google account with password so the comment registers. On one or two blogs, what happens then is that I get kicked out of the comment, onto the login page, then to my blog, and I have to go back to the person's blog comment and finish up, usually resulting in commenting twice to get it to work. That is what is frustrating. Once you are on new blogger and comment on a new blogger's blog, usually all you have to do is do word verification, if they in fact have this option turned on.