Thursday, June 28, 2007

I got nothin'

Slow week. Home again with sick kids (one week at Y camp can mean only one thing: let's discover a new virus!!!) and no babysitter this week. Which means no workouts for Nancy Toby. Which means my stomach is blobbing out of my shorts again. My husband is arriving tonight, so I'm just hoping tomorrow will dawn bright and sunny (in contrast to the lousy forecast of 30% chance of rain) so that I can go to morning lap swim and maybe even a bike ride.

I have a 12km-73km-8km duathlon next weekend and every time I think about it those distances are getting longer and longer and longer in my mind.

And come to think of it, I have a scratchy throat and a cough too. . . .

1 comment:

Comm's said...

Ahhhh. The cold of the Common Man or Woman in deference to m'lady.