Sunday, June 10, 2007

Good morning Eagleman!

Eagleman half Ironman coverage is up and running at
http://www.ironmanlive.com/events/ironman70.3/eagleman70.3?show=all&y=2007

So if you can't be there with us in person, see you on the web!

My start isn't until 8:08 EDT, so it's going to be a long day! Fortunately the Race Gods have been very cooperative with the weather this year (unlike the last 2!) so we've got very light winds (4-6 mph) and a projected high of 76*F. The water was comfortably warm yesterday, too, so I'm going with the sleeveless wetsuit.

I hope to cross the finish line between 7 hours/3:08PM (great race) and 8 hours/4:08PM (not great race).

Bring it on! Good luck to everyone and thank you, volunteers!

9 comments:

Spokane Al said...

Nancy,

I just viewed a terrific eight and a half minute video from Enduranceplanet.com on your recent Columbia Triathlon that I think you might enjoy (if you have not already seen it).

I viewed it through iTunes but you see it at enduranceplanet.com. Scroll down to Saturday, June 2, 2007
VIDEO---Why We Tri

Julia said...

Wow, just saw your times. I guess you did really good then :-) Can't wait for the report. Does this mean that you need to train less to go faster?

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I've been watching online and it looks like a good race. Congrats.

liz

Brent Buckner said...

Congratulations!

A consistent set of splits with a solid run - celebrate!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Congrats! I'm looking forward to all the details!

Unknown said...

Excellent work out there Nancy! Way. To. Go.

Anonymous said...

I saw your time on the eagleman website... Congratulations!! You did so great!

Jenny said...

You had a GREAT RACE, according to the site! Congratulations!!!

LBTEPA said...

7 :08 - a great race! Well done!