Saturday, August 04, 2007

Mile intervals

. . . on the bike today. Even miles hard, odd miles moderate-easy.


Kind of lost concentration in there a few times, but I still ended up getting in a lot more higher-intensity work than if I had just ridden it steady-Eddie.

I was just looking at the new Annapolis Triathlon course that I have coming up on September 9th. They took the most difficult parts of the local area and rolled them all together for this one. I wonder how Buttercup is going to like riding UP a steep cobblestone street? Not much, I'm guessing. We don't even get to ride DOWN it again since T2 is at the Navy-Marine Corps stadium at the top of the hill. And then the run leg goes up some hills that I've never yet been able to keep from walking on. Ouch. This is going to be fun, right?

1 comment:

KLN said...

I'll have to check out that race some year, I *adore* Annapolis, and used to work there!