Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Eagleman is open!

It's going to sell out in about a day this year, I'll bet. It's the Elite Long Course National Championships in 2008.

I'm in for my 4th attempt at the course (on June 8, 2008) which has humbled me three consecutive years. This time around I signed up as an age-group entrant, not as an Athena, so that I could start in the first wave after the pros. That means I'll be passed by people all day long - wave as you fly past! But at least I'll be racing while there are still people on the course, hopefully, and in the (relatively) coolest part of the day.

Are you in? Sign up here! Unlike some nasty anti-athlete race-management conspiracies, they have a liberal refund policy if you can't race - let them know up until April and you get your entry fee refunded minus $30. They're one of the best race management groups in the business!

4 comments:

Wrenched Photography said...

i'm in i'm in signed up at 12:05 this morning

Lesser is More said...

I'm in too! I had a feeling it would fill up way faster this year. Its getting close to filling out.

Jeremy said...

I'm in too! It'll be my "A Race" for '08.

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

I'm in! See you there in '08.

Stay tuned...