Thursday, July 27, 2006

No. No. No.

That's my response to the Floyd Landis drug test revelations coming out today from the Tour de France. I just don't want this to be happening. Please let there be a valid alternative physiological explanation.

And under the same subject header. . . .

My daughter Elisabeth apparently decided today that it was appropriate not only to take off her clothes and diaper during naptime and pee on her bedclothes, but ALSO to fling her poo all the way across the room.

My daughter had been transformed into a rhesus monkey.

Just don't make eye contact with her.

4 comments:

Bolder said...

i've said it before, i'll say it again, WONDER where she got that from...

Mojo said...

That picture cracks me up. That mama monkey is strangling the baby!

Probably how you felt when you had to clean the crap off the walls.


And I thought the kittens were bad when they fling cat litter out of the box!

Iron Pol said...

While the possibility certainly exists that Floyd used performance enhancing drugs, it just seems a bit to neat that immediately after another American wins the TDF, the same charges that were leveled against Lance Armstrong (and later proven false) are now leveled against Floyd.

I think I'll do what Floyd asked. Give him time to prove his innocence.

:) said...

Ah, the joys of poo flinging! Glad it was you and not me...

Havin' fun.