"Hi... Yes...you can use a wetsuit...good luck"
That makes me feel a lot better about my upcoming repeat attempt at ocean swimming practice in 2 1/2 weeks, after my personal DNF debacle last weekend!
BTW, I'm not posting my training chart to elicit compliments, but just to remind myself how far I've come! But I still have a very long way to go. This is the neighborhood where I need to be going consistently in the next couple of months with my training volumes:
- Total weekly hours: 13.7
- Weekly swim time: 3.3 hours
- Weekly swim distance: 4590 m
- Weekly bike time: 7.1 hours
- Weekly bike distance: 143 miles
- Weekly run time: 3.9 hours
- Weekly run distance: 27 miles
Actually, for a slower triathlete such as myself, those distances will take several more hours per week to achieve. But whatever. It takes what it takes, right?