Sunday, October 14, 2007

Training for Halloween

We're in training for it this year, because it's soon to become a Big Event in the household. Studying up, determining if this is the correct white hairband for Cinderella and if the tiara goes with it or not, and so forth. We're trying on our dresses, trying out our best curtsey, and practicing walking in our high-heeled slippers (NOT running, because that's how Cinderella lost hers, of course. Catherine, I said NO running).

We're still negotiating about the coach, horses, and long white gloves which have been requested. But I tell you, it's hard to resist her when she starts twirling in her dress and quoting lines from the movie, "It's more than I'd ever hoped for! It's like a wonderful dream come true!"

We've got another Little Mermaid in our household too, but she's afraid of the red Ariel wig. Hmm. It might have to be a little Curly Top mermaid instead of a redhead.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh. How cute is that picture. That is too funny about your Mermaid being scared of Ariel's wig. She'll be adorable no matter what her hair looks like. Have fun. My son is going to be Superman and my daughter is going to be a refrigerator. Enjoy!!

LBTEPA said...

awwwwwwwwww

Mojo said...

Fun times! I can't wait to see pictures. I think I would be scared of the wig too.