Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New crosstraining toys

I just placed an order for two of these for us and the girls to paddle around our local harbor:
Won't that be fun? And it should fit the girls until they're over 60 pounds, which will be several years - and by then they'll be old enough to paddle their own kayaks.

Hey, I even saved money! Free shipping!! But I think it was still the most I've ever spent in an online purchase.

Can't wait to try them out! I can even volunteer to be a swim spotter on some of our local triathlons, too. Once I buy a car rack, that is. . . .

9 comments:

21stCenturyMom said...

Oh here it comes.... the car rack, the life vests, the things you pull over the hole to keep the water out, upgraded paddles, waterproof carriers... hahahahahaha....

I love kayaking, though. Have fun!

Unknown said...

Wow! Looks like fun. Bet the girls will really enjoy the kayaking.

LBTEPA said...

What great fun!

Holly said...

Very Cool! That should be great fun for the whole family!

Andra Sue said...

Ooooh...now THOSE look like fun. Maybe you can take up adventure racing, too! :-)

KLN said...

I love kayaking, and you're in a perfect place to do it. Enjoy!

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Oooohhh! Envy! I want one! Why not me? Why not me?

Seriously. Me and the Baboo have decided that when we head for CDA next year, we will be taking a kayak with us. What fun!

Benson said...

Paddle sports are great fun. your girls will have a blast. you gotta have some splash fights to keep cool. yee haw.

Comm's said...

I am so jealous about those kayaks.

I guess I have lost Linaes real blog address can you send it over to me please. I miss her.