Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Triathlon dream

My dream last night:

I was dropped off at some big resort for a triathlon. Apparently parking was restricted and they bused participants in. I was wearing a tri-suit and no shoes, and my bike was in the racks somewhere from the previous day.

I spent most of the dream trying to figure out how I was going to manage the triathlon with no shoes. I figured no problem for the swim; on the bike I could try to ride it with no shoes; and then maybe walk the run leg barefoot. That was my working plan.

Then I checked in and we got all kinds of weird stuff in our schwag bags: a stuffed bear, and some kind of respirometer apparatus (probably to check to see that my bronchitis was no longer affecting me).

Ellen Degeneres was there getting ready to race too and I talked to her briefly about the stuffed bears.

That is all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is scary! I bet the next time you do a triathlon, you triple check that you have your shoes!!!

21stCenturyMom said...

thank you for reminding me that I also had a triathlon dream last night. Not quite as weird as your but weird. I'm racing this weekend. I think these things are connected.

Fe-lady said...

I have been having really weird dreams (very vivid) lately also...no triathlon dreams, but weird!

The stuffed bear thing with Ellen D. is very funny!

LBTEPA said...

I love it that the first thing you did was make a working plan LOL

UltraMamaC said...

missing training much???

too funny!

I wonder how Ellen placed....

jeanne said...

i think you've gone 'round the bend...crossed over...you are in a happy place! what drugs are you on again?? :)