Monday, September 29, 2008

Since school started

Now that my girls are in full-day school I've had more time for workouts and for catching up on a lot of things!

Here's the comparison in weekly averages:
  • Average weekly swim distance, January to August: 1050 yards
  • Average weekly swim distance, September: 1885 yards (up 79%)
  • Average weekly cycling distance, January to August: 25.3 miles
  • Average weekly cycling distance, September: 47.6 miles (up 88%)
  • Average weekly run distance, January to August: 11.0 miles
  • Average weekly run distance, September: 11.9 miles (up 8%)
Not quite where I want it to be yet, but definitely moving in the correct direction! That's 6 to 7 hours per week and I'd like to get it to average around 10 hours per week. I'll probably reduce the cycling mileage a bit in favor of more swimming distance once the weather starts turning bad in late autumn.

4 comments:

Downhillnut said...

You gotta watch that free time - it can get out of hand. Way to use it for good!

Lynne said...

We have half-day K and it's not really half a day... I guess it will be another year before I can experience the joys of real ME TIME. Enjoy!!!

UltraMamaC said...

so jealous. i had visions of being able to ride in the mornings now that I'm working from home for a while, but it's all that I can do to get a run in before all the boys wake up or after they're settled after school

UltraMamaC said...

oops -- meant to also say you are rockin' it and will be smoking with all that training! WTG!