Saturday, August 19, 2006

What sports am I good in?

Based on personal history, I'd say I'm NOT good at triathlon. NOT NOT NOT swimming, NOT running, and NOT cycling. I enjoy them, but I'm not particularly good at any of them. I'm definitely good at powerlifting (but I don't like the long hours of gym training), and I'm very good at some types of equestrian sports (although I haven't spent time on it in years).

But this online survey says I might be good at speed skating (never tried it), and road cycling (hmmmm....), but not so good at snowboarding (it hadn't caught on the last time I went skiing years ago), surfing (never tried it), squash (hopeless - no hand-eye coordination), and table tennis (more hopelessness).

What does it say for you?

4 comments:

21st Century Mom said...

They are demanding I sign up first for this. I'm sure it would tell me what I already know which is that I suck as an athlete. Not that I let that stop me!

Fe-lady said...

I was curious, but I didn't want to spend 20 min taking the test...
I don't care what I am good at, I only care about what I like to do! :-)

UltraMamaC said...

interesting. I'm sure they'll say I have no natural ability whatsoever. I'd recommend speedskating -- heaven knows I've spent enough time watching my kid do it to know it's enjoyable to watch, at least.

the Dread Pirate Rackham said...

it says I might be good at snowboarding (and it took me 6 tries to "get" the hand eye coordination thing).