Sunday, August 20, 2006

Eagleman Ironman 70.3 for 2007?

Wow! Where is this year going!? Summer is almost gone, and Eagleman Ironman 70.3 registration is about to open up already on September 10th for next year's race on June 10, 2007 in Cambridge, Maryland. As one of eight or so half Ironman races in the country that can be used to gain slots for other major races, including the Ironman World Championship in Kona and the World Championship Ironman 70.3 in Clearwater, it's sure to fill fast, so be thinking about it NOW! I think I'll do it again - it's a very convenient location for me, 45 minutes from home, not to mention I have a score to settle with that course! And FLAT FLAT FLAT! Plus I'd love to target a sub-7 finish. Ack! What am I saying? I thought I wasn't going to plan anything until Ironman Florida was done!!!

No comments: