- Top ten age group (again, totally out of my control, but it's a good encouragement to go hard all the way to the finish line)
- Sub-3:31:54 finish time (PR)
- Sub-7:30 total transition time (this is one area I need to focus on - like Rainmaker - no clue what my PR would be, though)
- Sub-33:00 swim (PR - although it's point-to-point downstream so wouldn't really count for a PR)
- Sub-1:10 run (how about actually RUNNING IT for a change, okay?)
Weather forecast looks amazingly good - 71*F at 9AM. Let's HIT IT!
And (slightly in advance) many congratulations to my friend Shawn the new triathlete! Welcome to the Dark Side!