- Waiting for winter to end. I've seen a few snowdrops and crocuses beginning, but we have a few weeks before they really catch on.
- Lots of driving the girls back and forth to medical appointments or classes (swimming, ballet). My life for the next ~13 years, right?
- Not so much training (see sidebar). Weather is dreary and motivation to get out on gray drizzly days is low. Most of my workouts have been the same old thing, 3-4 mile runs around the neighborhood. No biking and little swimming to speak of.
- Just finishing up another round of colds. *sniff*
- Fingers and toes still crossed that we can get this "new" house a couple of miles away, but it's going to be a long slow process to make it happen if we get lucky and no one else snatches it up.
- Still doing some body composition work in advance of the triathlon season. Slow but steady is my preferred route: down 6.4 pounds for the year (the perfect rate, just under a pound per week, one week at a time) and now at my lowest weight since the mid-1990s, with a ways still to go.
OK, that's it! You're caught up on life at Chez Toby!