Monday, July 11, 2005

Cool link of the day

Here's a map of countries that I've been to. (I didn't count Japan, where I only changed planes once. And I couldn't take out Alaska, where I likewise have only changed planes, but I've been to the other 49 US states. And not the Northwest Territory, Yukon, Nunavut, or Labrador either, but all the other Canadian provinces.) How about creating your own? Tag, you're it!



Create your own visited countries map.

There's also one for states visited HERE, which I may use instead of my own old race states map.

2 comments:

*jeanne* said...

You've been to 49 STATES!!!! And you've touched down in AK, without getting offboard! WOW!

I gotta get back to your map, look at the COUNTRIES now...

Oldman said...

wow you get around! all i get to do is visit fl...